Achieving the optimization for your website content by on-page optimization will take you only half way through the battle, to run a successful online business it is very important to get a good ranking for your website on the search engine.
Off-page optimization techniques help you in this process; it increases the visibility of your website over the internet so that you can attract quality visitors towards your site. Digital Media Agency can also provide you the necessary service in the process.
Here is a list of the top 10 off-page optimization techniques that will help your site in getting a good ranking on the search engines:
1. Link building: link building is considered as the heart of the entire off-page optimization process. By building more links you can get a considerable amount of backlinks for your website, which will ultimately increase your PageRank and help you to get higher visibility for your site.
2. Guest posting: you can search for different blogs belonging to your websites category and post different articles related to your site’s content. This will help you to get a great amount of backlinks to your site and always increase the number of readers to your posts.
3. Blog commenting: the best way to interact with the users is through commenting on the blog posts. Post comments on different blogs which belong to your niche, this will include all different kinds of blogging activities for PageRank, backlinks and also increase traffic.
4. Forum posting: search for different forums that belong to your niche and join them. After joining the forum try to initiate conversations, reply to queries and also post advice, but make sure that you include your blog link in the signature.
5. Social bookmarking: to get considerable traffic to your site and increase your links always promote your articles on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
6. Directory submission: search for directories which are popular and have a good PageRank, like the Yahoo directory and submit your blog to it. This will drive good quality traffic to your site and also help you in getting quality backlinks.
7. Article submission: submit your best articles to popular directories such as Go articles or Ezine articles and increase the number of readers for your articles.
8. RSS submission: this is the best way to get backlinks and increase traffic to your site. Search for the top RSS directories and submit your RSS feed to them.
9. Subscribe for Press release: you can also subscribe your site for press releases, so that the latest news is being updated on your blog. This will help you in attracting a good amount of readers to your site.
10. Sharing viral content: you can use different images and videos along with the text in your content; this will make the readers keen to know more and visit your blog regularly.
Kate Ford is Tech writer from the UK. Catch her @thetechlegend on Twitter