All the best to you, Henrik
First it was the Panda and now it is the Penguin update. The Google Penguin sets more stringent rules for any page that wishes to be ranked. The launch of the original Penguin resulted in tremendous confusion among SEO experts because the adjustments resulted in drastic falls in rankings.
With its latest update released earlier this year, Google Penguin 2.0 aims to track down websites that employ black-hat SEO techniques and eventually penalize them for it. So far, most SEO experts feel that the easiest way to survive these changes is by making your website more compelling and worth visiting over and over.
How to Survive Penguin 2.0
1. Focusing on Integrating Natural or Real Links
With the latest update in Google’s search algorithms, you must focus all your attention on integrating natural or real links. It is also important that you set real link parameters. Avoid buying and creating links from websites that are not related to yours.
Also, avoid building links that lead to your target page but are “spammy” in nature or come with little integrity. Also, it is best to keep your link optimization exercise under control by being conservative about the use of anchor texts and unnatural link-baiting. We will discuss this in more detail below.
2. Acquiring a Deeper Understanding of the Nature and Profile of your Website
If you are having a tough time accomplishing this on your own, make use of applications which help you in achieving brand integration. There are applications which help identify external pages which can be legitimately linked to your website. This can help you save time and assist in performing a quick analysis of the pages and domains that link back to your website.
You can also find applications that help detect low-quality links that have a negative impact on your page rankings. It is important that you perform regular clean-ups to get rid of all bad links.
3. Creating Valuable Relationships Online
No amount of link-buying can help you with creating meaningful relationships online. If you wish to survive Penguin 2.0, it is important that you develop partnerships with relevant sites that are known to offer quality content. One meaningful back-link is always more effective than ten that are irrelevant. Strategic online partnerships are a great way to fight all kinds of algorithmic changes. Even if more Penguins are introduced on the search engine, your valuable relationships are here to stay.
4. Removing the Spammy Pages from your Website
In addition to getting rid of external links that take you to spammy content, it is also important that you maintain a certain amount of vigilance with respect to internal cleaning of your own pages on a regular basis.
5. Implementing a New Campaign for Inbound Link-Building
Consider starting from scratch with respect to your link-building campaign. Associate with only those pages that have won Google’s trust. This can prove to be quite helpful in improving your search ranking.
In spite of all the confusion and chaos around Google’s Penguin 2.0, it is a fact that these updates come in good faith. It is the aim of Google to make sure that Internet users are able to gain access to high-quality content every time they log on. It is thus important that, as an online marketer, you play by the rules and focus on quality.
Webmarketing123 is a California based seo company that offers global internet marketing services such as SEO, PPC and SMM.
Being search is a key requirement of every website and blog. Every website owner wants to generate high volume business web traffic at his or her website and use each and every tip to impress the targeted visitors.
In this way, it is crucial to understand search engine dynamics to find the touch points of your esteemed customers. It will help you in bringing them at your website. There is simply no way other than better presentation, focused approach, and search engine optimization.
You are required to keep your website updated with high quality search engine optimized contents to bring the online surfers at your website, but repeat visits are more important than initial ones.
So, you should implement below given tips to drive stable and organic web traffic at your website.
Stunning Tips to Drive Stable Organic Web Traffic at Your Web Site
- Update your Website with SEO friendly content, which should be relevant to your Meta description and page description.
- Don’t change the URL of your website in some haste. At first, try not to change the URL or follow Google’s procedure of URL changing to avoid the ignorance of Google towards your site with the URL.
- Using duplicate content is a crime, especially if you are targeting high search engine rankings. In case you like to mention the quote of a legend, then put the text in double commas.
- Albeit, the flash makes the websites beautiful, yet you should say goodbye to this technology for gaining top rankings.
- Always prefer high quality directories for the submission of your website.
- The robots.txt should not block the particular URL that should be opened for your visitors.
- Use intelligently created Meta keywords in your Meta description as well as in web content.
- Try to have high value links in your website.
- Always add a text link in the image and icon links of your website.
- Try to give something to your visitor, even if you are running an affiliate website.
- Don’t forget to include a site map of your website at the homepage. It helps the Google crawlers to scan the web pages properly.
- Link schemes can be risky for your website virtual reputation.
- Add high quality search engine friendly contents in your website to convey the meaningful information to your customers.
- Always add page descriptions in your website.
- Install all search engine friendly tools in your website.
- Keep your search engine optimization strategy updated with recent search algorithms to get the best turnout.
- Keep the content headings crispy and catchy to grab the quick and lasting attention of your targeted customers. In this way, it is also necessary to post meaningful contents in your website.
- Take help of article marketing websites.
- You should write quality articles and publish on the reputed article sites such as ezinearticles.com
- Run a blog in support of your website.
- Publish meaningful articles in your blog to keep the reader interested in visiting your blog.
- Take help of social media platforms.
- Create impressive social media networking profiles in support of your website.
- Integrate all of your social media pages with your website.
- Always test the usability of your website links.
- Remove the dead links of your website.
- Update your Website with new age web management functionalities to ease the tough management tasks.
By following all above bulleted tips of attracting visitors to your website, you will be able to seek the lasting interest of your targeted customers. Though, you should keep following these tips to increase your web traffic regularly.
It has been seen that website owners stop their search engine optimization activities after achieving an optimum amount of web traffic to focus on the real business of website, but it is a self-destructive approach.
Online surfers never come up to a website all of a sudden. A kind of wave touches each online surfer and the interested ones touched the wave back. This is the process of search engine optimization.
Thus, you cannot get the ceaseless cyber traffic, if you are not maintaining the flow of search engine optimization activities.
About Author – Mike Swan is Internet Marketing Head at Markupcloud, a renowned company offering PSD to Drupal theme conversion and PSD to Joomla conversion services. Author loves to discuss on latest trends of all types of Internet Marketing.
Well the name of your homepage is very importent for Google and the other seach engines. You wanna get a high ranking on your main keywords and the name of the website tells Google and the other seach engines what is importent to you.
In other words – if you wanna get high on the word “SEO” you better be sure that this word is in your name too. But I tell you there is a big competecen for that word. So another way to find your name for your business and your website is to choose 2 or 3 main words.
Then go to www.bustaname.com. Add your 2 or 3 keywords and check out the different combinations that are available :)… Yes I know… its REALLY AWESOME. Try it.
I got my name for this website this way. Let me know if it works for you too.
Here at Seocustomer you can get tips and tricks for your SEO, Social Media, Link Building and Marketing. Get ideas and tools here.
V Stadionsvej 3