Reviewing the SEO of your site in 6 Steps
The optimization of our website is the easiest part to learn SEO. But despite being easy, sometimes we get it wrong. Also easy does not mean at all that it will be easy.
Let’s see a list of tasks when analyzing the optimization of our website:
Step 1. Right choice of keywords
All SEO process begins with the choice of keywords; we must bear in mind that a poor choice of keywords can lead to months of work completely useless. You have to check if the selected keywords are feasible and if we’re getting performance should position them.
- Relevance: There are terms that are more related to our business than others, it is important to prioritize the most related to our business.
- Importance: There are terms that link to products or services much more important than others in the face of sales, we must be clear that the terms we have prioritized are most important.
- Conversion: Of all the terms, we will be more on influencing the action of purchase by the customer.
- Search Volume: It’s obviously an important factor, but we must always take into account the difficulty of positioning the word, his is finding the proper relationship between ease of positioning and volume.
Step 2. Ensure that the keyword and page fit.
Once we have reviewed our terms have value, you have to look reaction between these terms and the content of our website. They have to fit perfectly.
The normal thing is to create a page for each keyword attack, but among all pages must be a link.
Step 3: Integrate the keywords in the content
Content at first should be written directly by an expert of the company, then you can pass review by a specialist writer or SEO copywriting, to integrate it with the keywords you will attack that page. In doing so the process is the best way to integrate keywords naturally.
After entering the text, we should analyze the following factors:
- Using Keywords: Ensure that occur naturally and there is an appropriate balance should not spend 6% of the content.
- Headers: Must be informative and related anchors not keywords, if keywords naturally fit then go ahead.
- Title page: The title has to have mandatory keywords, including a logical statement.
- Meta Tag Description: The contents of this tag appear in the Google search results, it is important in order to attract visitors to write appropriately in clear our services as attractive as possible.
- Voice: Whole site must have a common style, we should not have a page-oriented hard sell with lots of text and other news commenting.
- Active statements: You have to use words to incite the visitor to perform an action such as purchasing a service, “do not let him get away” “unique opportunity, buy now”
- Attractive images with ALT attributes and title: It is often easier to get in the top results of Google with images. When the search is a product, such as “ceramic mask” the first results are the images of that name and title, so it is important that our images, in addition to attractive, take the title and ALT tag keywords or related content with our image.
Step 4: Revision of the usability of the web
We’re not talking about whether the text is appropriate in this section, but the ease of use and navigation of our website. It is important that all major sectors of our website are very clear and you can navigate between them easily and clearly.
It is important to always type a path or breadcrumb breadcrumbs of our site that make it clear in that section of our website we are.
Step 5: Review SEO
Although it seems a bit late, is the right time, when the text is written and SEO work Reaction created content. It’s time to see if the placement of the keywords is correct and balanced between pages.
Step 6: Approval
Before publishing the page would be advisable to pass it to an expert SEO copywriter to ensure that we have not changed too much the original idea and still retaining the right proportions.
To improve its position in Google we recommend following these guidelines.
Author – This article is written by Tony Dan from Backlinksvault and Backlinksindexer