Impact Of SEO In E-commerce Statistics And Trends
In the last 6 months, the growth of the eCommerce sector is beyond the expectation. This is because almost all scales of businesses are affected as a result of lock downs.
In the post-pandemic situation, the rapid growth of about 17% is seen in the eCommerce platform. In this regard, a very important role is played by the web developers in the overall development.
Due to this reason, you should always focus on the hotel search engine optimization or the SEO aspects of your website.
SEO is regarded as the defining factor of what are the top websites that appear in the search engines while we look for a specific item or topic.
Along with that, SEO plays a very important role in determining the SEO statistics of the top and budding websites. In this way, you would be able to keep a close track of the latest industry trends.
Likewise, the influence of SEO is going to grow stronger in the upcoming future.
So, in the below-mentioned section, you will find the impact of SEO in eCommerce statistics and trends that you need to consider. If you are finding any difficulties in this regard, then you can take the help of a professional SEO service provider like AIS Technolabs.
Important Facts And Figures To Look Into
- Whenever it comes to starting an online experience, about 93% of the users focus to start it on Google or any other popular search engine.
- Talking about the global desktop traffic search, Google ranks in the first position as it has about 79% of the market under its name.
- A lot of the online marketers i.e. about 72% believe that content marketing is regarded as the most important and effective SEO tactic.
- Half of the searches occurring online are only 4 words or longer than that. This is specifically because users like to search only some specific terms instead of typing simple terms.
- According to the belief of about 57% of the B2B marketers, SEO can generate more leads when compared to the marketing initiatives or strategies.
- 97% of the search results from the first page possess at least one image specifically within the page.
- Users do not like paid ads. It is evident from stats and research that about 80% of the users tend to ignore paid ads in search results.
- As per the 2018 reports, about 1 billion voice searches were occurring per month. But according to the 2020 statistics, it was expected that half of the searches are made with the help of voice command.
Whenever any people hear the specific word ‘internet’, it is the Google that they think about. This is specifically because Google is currently considered to be the most well-known and widely used search engine.
So, your main focus should be to place your web page on the first page of Google. Here, you will find some of the SEO statistics which are worth considering.
Online Shopping Preference
Currently, both the lockdowns as well as social distancing are restricting people from visiting departmental stores and shopping malls. Due to this particular reason, almost every person is inclined towards online shopping.
Previously, one of the common misconceptions was that online platforms do not sell good quality products.
In this regard, social media recommendations contribute to play a very important role.
Whenever you sell good quality products on online platforms, people will start buying that particular product out of their need or curiosity.
As a result, words will spread regarding the high quality which is known to be social media recommendation. So, you would be able to increase your sales by selling the best quality of products.
Importance Of Optimization
After you have properly analyzed the present eCommerce trends and statistics, you will realize the importance of opting for the help of a digital marketing or SEO service company.
They will play a very important role to effectively transform your website into an ideal platform for customer handling.
Some of the most important tips to keep in mind include:
- Investing in product photography so that the customers can virtually feel and test the quality of the product which you are offering.
Not only that, but a close look at the images will help you to understand the appearance or functionality of the product. Due to this particular reason, you should always use the best images of the products.
- Using the right content is another important factor as the potential customers will consider visiting your website, in case they notice relevant and regular blogs from your website.
- Optimizers will generally focus on the important features of both the writing and also images. With the help of this, you would be able to compete with the similar items which are available in the market.
Driving More Traffic
Another important thing is to focus on different tips and tricks which contribute to driving more traffic to your website. In this regard, the optimizers will always emphasize the loading speed of the page, particularly on smartphones.
Currently, the maximum number of people consider visiting eCommerce websites on their smartphones. So, if the loading time of your website is higher, then you would not be able to drive more traffic to your website.
Staying At The Top
Whenever someone searches for the related products that you are selling, then your website should appear at the top of the search engine result page. This will again help to effectively increase the sale through an eCommerce platform.
Although this sounds easy, this is not at all an easy task to perform. In this regard, optimizers contribute to play a very important role.
There is very high competition across the online platform and so, it becomes very important for you to focus on the SEO aspect of your website to get the best results.
Boost In The Digital Sales
Clutter-free websites look good and also, contribute to having a great impact on the visitor’s mind.
Due to this particular reason, optimization is considered to be the most important factor which helps in the growth of your eCommerce platform.
So, SEO contributes to having a lot of impact on eCommerce trends and statistics. These SEO statistics will help you to effectively grow your business. In this regard, one should focus on understanding the complexities of SEO to perform in the best way.