How to get into top 10 of Google
How you ever wondered what to do to get on the first page on Google. Well you don’t really have to wonder anymore. I will tell you what to do.
SEO is all relative right? You can be very bad at it – but if your competitors are worse – then all is good. So for a start you have to check out the top 10 list. How many times do they write your keyword, how many times do they use the keyword in the headlines, how many inbound links do they have with the keyword in the anchor text and so on … pyha.
It’s all about being on the first page. Make more text with your keywords? More headlines with your keywords? Hmm… Or maybe you have enough text. You have to compare your site to the first 10 web pages on the top 10 in Google (or another search engine).
There are a lot of free tools around – but it will take you so much time to check it all out. So I will tell you my secret. I am cheating. I am using a program from Internet Business Promoter. The program is not free – and I know you can find free programs on the Internet to tell you the same things. But this one will put it all together for you – make the analyzing – write a report – and tell you exactly what you have to do.
I will compare your site to the top 10 on the list. It will tell you what are the important things to change, where you don’t have to do anything and so on. You will be amazed.
The program will analyze all this for you. But of course you can get most of it free on the internet too. But use this list as a checklist for yourself too when you do SEO for your website. With or without this program.
- Keyword use in document title
- Global link popularity of web site
- Link texts of inbound links
- Keyword use in body text
- Age of web site
- Keyword use in H1 headline texts
- Keyword use in domain name
- Keyword use in page URL
- Links from social networks
- Server speed
- Keyword use in H2-H6 headline texts
- Keyword use in IMG ALT attributes
- Top level domain of website
- Keyword use in bold body text
- Number of visitors to the site
- Keyword use in same domain link texts
- Keyword use in outbound link texts
- Keyword use in same domain link URLs
- Keyword use in outbound link URLs
- Keyword use in meta description
- Number of trailing slashes in URL
- HTML validation of web page to W3C standards
- Readability level of web page
- Keyword use in meta keywords
- Keyword use in the first sentence of the body text
- Keyword use in HTML comments
- Search engine compatibility
- Factors that could prevent your top ranking
- Table: Number of keywords
- Table: Keyword density
- Table: Keyword position
- Table: Number of words
- Table: Number of characters
- Table: Ranking factors digest
Here’s what you do
You have to tell the program what the keyword you want to analyze. Let’s take “used cars”. Then you will have to tell what search engine you want to optimize for. Let’s take “Google.com”.
Then you run the report – yes … I know … too easy. But that’s all.
Of course it sometimes can be a little difficult to get on top 10 still. What if the other websites have 200.000 backlinks each.. Hmm…. But with this tool you know what you are up against 🙂
The result is that you will be on the first page on google 🙂
Get the program here IBP and get a good start with your SEO. It’s really worth it 🙂