However interesting your online marketing campaign may be, at the end of the day, there’s only so much it can do.
It can certainly target your niche and bring in interested customers to your site, but it can’t convert all the incoming traffic into sales.
The reason is, regardless of the attractiveness of your website, people may not tend to come back to your site even if they were interested in your products initially.
The fact that barely 2% visitors purchase products when they visit a site for the first time is proof enough that every online marketing strategy needs to be thoroughly looked into.
The remaining 98% of visitors don’t make a purchase the first time they land on your webpage.
What can a marketing manager do to bring back these potential customers to the site once again to complete the purchase? How about a gentle reminder or giving them a cue that can turn these potential clicks in to concrete sales? That’s where Google AdWords remarketing comes in.
What is AdWords Remarketing?
Remarketing is a feature in Google AdWords that can help you reach out to those people who initially visited your site but left without purchasing anything.
With remarketing, you can connect to these people even when they visit any other site on Google Display Network.
You can send certain compelling advertisements that can encourage them in coming back to your site and buying the product.
How does Remarketing work?
Here’s an example of how remarketing may help in bringing more traffic to your site. Let’s assume you deal in the sale of antiques.
You know that 10% of visitors to your site will purchase your products. But the rest 90% visitors, although they were initially interested, leave your site without purchasing any product.
Now with remarketing, you can add a remarketing tag or a remarketing code to all your site’s pages.
Thus, whenever a visitor visits your site, he will automatically be added into your remarketing list.
You can now reach out to those 90% visitors who didn’t buy any product by showing them ads and offers’ that may entice them to come back to your site to buy even while they browse other sites.
How can AdWords remarketing bring in more traffic to your website?
• Creating and managing AdWords remarketing list is very easy.
• AdWords remarketing is a targeted advertising campaign that targets only those visitors who dint get converted into sales.
• As Google has a huge partner list, your remarketing campaign has the potential to reach millions of customers.
• It can target those visitors who were on the verge of making a purchase (those who discarded the shopping cart!) before leaving the site without completing it.
• Remarketing helps you connect with every visitor. It can also target those visitors who have completed a sale by offering them other products and special offers.
• It helps you get in touch with customers within a period of time.
• It helps bring in higher and faster return on investment.
• You can create attractive and relevant advertisements and follow-up messages to target customers.
• You can also control where your advertisement appears by limiting or increasing the number of advertisements depending on that particular sites performance.
Tanya Hansen is a Freelance writer, she currently writes for www.homesecurityreviewsite.com – offers full home security to help protect your family, assets from burglary and other crimes. home security systems