If I can promise you that you can save a lot of time and you will get hight CTR in your Google Adwords – what would you say?
When you are running an Adword campaign you are problerly checking your keywords at least every week (maybe every day if you are curious as me), deleting the inefficiency keywords, – the bids to get on the first page. There can be a lot of work with Google Adwords.
But did you know you can use automated rules? You have had the possibilites for around 1 year now I think. So let me show you what you can do with it.
Google Adwords automated rules started testing around December of 2010. And in February of 2011 it became available on all accounts. The feature really is that it let the user do some frequently repeated tasks without manual adjustment. You can do some advance rules, such as excluding specific keywords, apply rules to multiple campaigns (I love that).
So how can it give you a higher CTR then you can do manual? I tell you why. Its really is an amazing tool. And you can run 24/7 /365 without you using a lot of time and energy.
And at the same time give you a higher CTR because it runs all the time and now only make changes when you have time to make them – right?
Here is what you are should do
1) Go to your account and click on the Automate button. You can find the automate button on the campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords tabs. The menu options is different depending on your location.
2) Select the type of automate rule you would like to run. Check it out here
Automated Rules Options
Ad Group Level
Change max CPC bids
Change ad group default max CPC
Change daily budget
Raise bids to first page CPC
Pause ad groups
Enable ad groups
3) Next you will select the parameter or criteria for your rule
4) Remember to check out the preview of the criteria. This will help you to make sure you have set it up correctly.
5) Manage your rules and keep track of all your changes..
6) Remember only 10 rules can be created per user per account.
7) You are all done 🙂 Easy right
I have been collecting some of the best practice automated rules. Ready? Don’t forget your coffee – it might get cold.
1) Setting up ads to run on specific times like weekends, promotion evens, seasons or holidays)
2) Setting up specific ads to turn on of off for promotional or other events.
3) Turn on or off ads, keywords or campaigns with very low CTR or with a high cost per conversion
4) Automatically bids that will adjust your bids until a keyword reaches a target position or match the target cost per conversion
5) Adjust your bids at different times during the day, week or year
6) Automatically incresing your budget for your effective campaigns
7) Make different budget for specific time of the week or year
8) Putting your campaings on pause when you hit a specific number of clicks
I hope this can give you some good ideas for how you can make some automated rules for your Google Adwords.
http://seocustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/247.jpg698600Henrik Sandberghttp://seocustomer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/LogoSeocustomer.pngHenrik Sandberg2012-02-16 10:48:582017-02-04 13:30:52Save time and get higher CTR