How To Get 10.000 Visitors To Your Website Or Blog
Newsletters are old school ?
So you might be thinking that making a newsletter is old school. But think again.
- It complements your Web site like a cup for your coffee. The coffee is not good without the cup right?
- Email newsletters are more cost-effective than print newsletters. I don’t have to say anything about this. We all low something that is free or almost free. Of course we do 🙂 If you print a newsletter you have costs for printing and then for mailing them.
- E-newsletters are interactive so you will of course send a link to your website. So you will get experience about the opening click rate and with the link click rate in the mail. So lets say that you have 100 people in your database. Maybe 50 percent will open the mail. And maybe half of the people that open the mail will click the link inside of it – right? Well then you will get 25 people on your website. Well what if you build up a database with 40.000 people than 10.000 people will click to your website. (That’s not old school – that’s a lot of clicks).
- You can test its effectiveness. Which headlines are working. Is it better to show pictures – and which pictures. In most email programs you can do A/B tests.
- E-newsletters encourage word-of-mouth advertising. It’s easy to forward a newsletter. So your friends can tell other friends about your amazing article 🙂
- You subscribers love you. Your best customers are the ones that sign up for your newsletter. They love your tropic and they love your website so much that they want to hear more. So be sure to send them a mail when you got news for them. Don’t wait so long that they will forget you. And of course don’t send a mail every day or several times a day. Treat them like great customers.
- Get started now and you will have your backbone. Don’t wait for something. Start today – Start now. Start building up your email database and you will get your backbone in your marketing.
Now which Email program should you use
The heart in every email newsletter is the database is the software. So take a trip around and search for a great software program. The reason why I chose Aweber was that ..
- I received many emails from experts that I could see was using Aweber
- They had great forums with support
- It was affordable
- When I was searching for auto responder it seems that it was the standard that all the other programs wanted to beat
It’s still new to me but it’s very easy to set up. I think I used 10 minutes from the time I signed up until I could start to collect emails. I was checking out a single video about it.
Let me admit it – I love my Aweber already (and yes I am still new to the program). Here are some of the reasons why I love it.
- Tons of Email Templates (remember to make your own – but that’s easy too)
- Email Blog Updates Automatically
- Track Who Opens Your Emails
- Twitter & Facebook Integration
- Publish Your Emails Online
- Hundreds Of Sign-up Form Templates
- Create Awesome Signup Forms
- Unlimited Subscriber Campaigns (you can make a lot of lists without paying more)
- Segment To Send Target Emails
- Immediately Engage Subscribers
- Track and Improve Performance
- Set Your Own Delivery Hours
- Live Support
- Knowledge Base
I have an affiliate with Aweber. So if you check it out. And check other programs too and you finally want to use Aweber please click my affiliate link here – then I can get some of your link love 🙂
Wishing you a great day